- Taste some of the library reserve vintage wines including other wine from the current release vintage
- Eat the Fiorentina Steak paired with the best wines directly from the cellar with your family and friends
- Enjoy a typical Tuscan dinner with the iconic Fiorentina Steak
You will spend unforgettable moments, in total intimacy, surrounded in a refined atmosphere, enriched by elegant design elements and a particular elegance, when you find yourself vacationing in beautiful Tuscany, join to stop by with us to enjoy a delicious dinner with the most famous steak cooked to perfection paired with home-style Italian dishes paid by the farm’s personal, old, Vintage-reserve wines.
Upon arrival, guests are greeted by our staff in the welcome center for a short walking tour of the historic property and learn how to enjoy some good wine and discover excellent wine-tasting techniques.
The tour is a unique dining experience, family and friends are welcome to enjoy a traditional Fiorentina steak paired with several of the farm’s personal, old, vintage-reserve wines including San Gimignano, Montalcino, Montepulciano, etc (wine tasting).
You will start with the most common wines, accompanied by an appetizer of salami, cheeses, bruschetta, and snacks; then go to the more prestigious wines, together with some Lasagna and meat sauce and truffle oil, or some Tuscan Ribollita soup.
Then for the second course, you will be served, the main reserve wine with the juicy Fiorentina steak. Finally, to finish this traditional dining experience you will be served, Vanilla Ice-cream with Balsamic Vinegar and Cantuccini Biscuits as for dessert.
Piazza Santa Maria Novella (in front of the church)
Included in the Tasting
- Officlal certified guide
- Transportation to and from the Winery
- Vintage Library Reserve wine tasting
- Platter of genuine Tuscan salami, cheeses, and bruschetta
- Tuscan Traditional Dinner
Special tasting for this dinner
- Appetizers: Tuscan cheeses and salami, Bruschetta and snack
- First Course: Truffle lasagna or Tuscan Ribollita
- Second Course: Fiorentina steak with vegetables
- Dessert: Vanilla ice cream with balsamic vinegar and Cantuccini biscuits
- Riserva 1996 Super Tuscan
- Riserva 1997 Super Tuscan
- Riserva 2001 Super Tuscan
- Riserva Brunello di Montalcino
- Vernaccia di San Gimignano D.O.C.G.
- Chianti D.O.C.G.
- Chianti Classico D.O.C.G.
- Vino Nobile of Montepulciano D.O.C.G.
- Red of Montepulciano D.O.C.
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Truffle Olive Oil
- Pepper Hot Olive Oil
- Balsamic Vinegar Selected
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Food and drinks not mention in inclusions
- Transportation to/from attractions not mentioned
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- In case of intolerance or allergies, alert the us when booking and before the tour to avoid any inconvenience
- Please note that the tour requires a minimum number of guests to run
- Please note that if you arrive after the tour start time you will not be able to join and will not be refunded or have your tour rescheduled
- There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund