- Explore San Gimignano on a vespa, bike or a horse
- Savour fifteen delicious tastings of eleven excellent wines and four typical local products
- Learn to prepare a traditional Italian dinner with local professional chefs
Get a taste of San Gimignano on a full day tour to San Gimignano, Winery with dinner and wine tasting. Explore the top attractions of San Gimignano with this eventful one-day itinerary.
You will surely have a fantastic time and later explore the vineyards and learn the secrets of one of the best wines in the world while cooking a traditional dinner with our chefs.
Upon arrival, guests are greeted by our staff in the welcome center for a short walking tour of the historic property and learn how to enjoy some good wine and discover excellent wine-tasting techniques.
Ride a Scooter, a bicycle or if you prefer, and know how, a horse, on quiet and scenic roads through the hillsides of the Chianti and San Gimignano region.
You will be taken to the heart of Tuscany where some of the most famous Chianti, Vernaccia, and other wines are produced. Along with your itinerary, you are going to visit small medieval villages where you’ll stop and take beautiful pictures.
After this amazing tour, we’ll visit our winery to participate in the cooking class of a three-course Tuscan dinner. You’ll prepare an appetizer, a first & second course including daily dessert. Later for dinner you’ll start with the prepared appetizers of Tuscan Crostini, Tomatoes Crostini, Sausages Crostini paired with wine, then go to the first course of Homemade pasta with meat sauce and Truffle Lasagna and Fillet flavorings and green pepper, or steak with arugula and Parmesan cheese as the second course.
No dinner is complete without dessert, you’ll be served with the Vanilla Ice-cream with strawberries and balsamic vinegar or Tiramisù you prepared in together in the cooking class. This experience is ideal for those fans of Tuscan wine who desire to learn more about the surrounding region & traditional Tuscan recipes.
Finally, to finish this traditional dining experience you will be served, Vanilla Ice-cream with Balsamic Vinegar and Cantuccini Biscuits as for dessert.
Piazza Santa Maria Novella (in front of the church)
Included in the Tasting
- Officlal certified guide
- Transportation to and from the Winery
- Wine tasting & Cooking Class
- Tuscan traditional dinner
- Visit to San Gimignano
- Dinner with the recipes that we prepared together
- Appetizers: Tuscan Crostini, Tomatoes Crostini, Sausages Crostini
- First Course: Homemade pasta with meat sauce and Truffle Lasagna
- Second Course: Fillet flavorings and green pepper, or steak with arugula and Parmesan cheese
- Dessert: Vanilla Ice-cream with strawberries and balsamic vinegar or Tiramisù
- Brunello di Montalcino D.O.C.G.
- Cabernet Bartolomeo Riserva I.G.T.
- Merlot Baldassarre Riserva I.G.T.
- Syrah Cavaliere Riserva I.G.T.
- Vernaccia di San Gimignano D.O.C.G.
- Chianti D.O.C.G.
- Chianti Classico D.O.C.G.
- Chianti Classico Riserva D.O.C.G.
- Vino Nobile of Montepulciano D.O.C.G.
- Red of Montepulciano D.O.C.G.
- VinBeato Dessert Wine
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Truffle Olive Oil
- Pepper Hot Olive Oil
- Balsamic Vinegar Selected
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Food and drinks not mention in inclusions
- Transportation to/from attractions not mentioned
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- In case of intolerance or allergies, alert the us when booking and before the tour to avoid any inconvenience
- Please note that the tour requires a minimum number of guests to run
- Please note that if you arrive after the tour start time you will not be able to join and will not be refunded or have your tour rescheduled
- There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund