- Explore the colorful cliffside villages of the Cinque Terre on land and by boat
- Enjoy some time at leisure in Manarola, Portovenere, and Vernazza
- Spend an unforgettable day on the rocky coast of the Monterosso beach and traditional seafood lunch with limoncello tasting
Cinque Terre is an unmissable destination for those who come to Italy, a land between the sea and high rocks, and one of the most romantic and striking spots in the world.
Your tour escort will guide you through this picturesque landscape, which has inspired many poets, painters, and writers, and shows you through 3 of the 5 villages that make up Cinque Terre.
You will drive from Florence to La Spezia, where you will meet your local escort and take the ferry to Manarola. Explore this small and beautiful village. Later you will ride the ferry again to visit Vernazza. Walk through the narrow lanes and steep stairways to learn about the structure of this village from your expert guide.
Finally, you will catch the ferry to Monterosso, known as the pearl of the Cinque Terre. Embrace the scent of the sea and dive into the crystal-clear waters for a swim.
After your swim, you will enjoy a traditional lunch at a local restaurant followed by a tasting of local Limoncello. Afterward, take the train back to La Spezia, where your minibus will be waiting to transfer you back to Florence after a memorable and informative day in Cinque Terre.
Piazza Santa Maria Novella (in front of the church)
- Tour escort
- Transportation from Florence by air-conditioned minivan
- Train and ferry boat tickets
- Sea Food Lunch & Limoncello tasting
- Free time in Monterosso for a swim
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Unfortunately, this tour is not suitable for guests in wheelchairs or with limited mobility
- Please wear comfortable shoes and bring a swimsuit
- Some access areas may be closed by the authorities without prior notification
- In case of intolerance or allergies, alert the us when booking and before the tour to avoid any inconvenience
- In heavy weather conditions, the tour will be subject to being postponed, in which case you will be offered an alternative day or refund
- If a storm occurs during the tour and the guide decides that for security reasons it would be safer not to continue the tour, you will be escorted back to the departure point but if this happens no refund will be issued
- Please note that the tour requires a minimum number of guests to run
- Please note that if you arrive after the tour start time you will not be able to join and will not be refunded or have your tour rescheduled
- There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements, in the event of this occurring you will be offered an alternative or full refund