- Visit the stunning Santa Maria del Fiore Cathedral
- See the Signoria Square with its replica of the Michelangelo’s David
- Walk over the famous Old Bridge
- Learn from a professional guide who will show you the city's hidden treasures
Join an amazing journey through the most famous squares and streets of Florence with and informative, friendly, and engaging guide. Walk to the stunning Florence Duomo, the Old Bridge, and the Signoria Square with its replica of Michelangelo’s David.
From the point of the meeting, the guide will give you an insight of the history of this Renaissance city and how this incredible cultural movement of the Renaissance transformed not only Florence but eventually the rest of Europe.
The guide will start off with Piazza Della Republica, the main square of Florence that marks the center of the City. After a little talk of history & the changes of Piazza Republica since its origin, you will walk straight to the marvelous piece of art, the Piazza Della Duomo. A showstopper of Filippo Brunelleschi, Giotto, Arnolfo & Francesco Talenti.
Walk passing the Duomo Square the guide will lead you straight through the old buildings and some of the historical landmarks of Florence to Palazzo Vecchio, where the David’s’ sculpture (the original is in the Galleria dell'Accademia) by Michelangelo is placed outside the Palazzo Vecchio as a symbol of the Republic's defiance of the tyrannical Medici.
Afterward, as you walk past the Palazzo Vecchio, the guide will explain you about the Uffizi Gallery, one of the greatest museums of the world, and then you will reach the most famous old bridge of Florence known as “Ponte Vecchio”.
Your next stop is Palazzo Pitti, the enormous palace of Florence's largest architectural monuments of Filippo Brunelleschi and the household of Pitti Family, later of the Medici’s’.
Finally, the guide will talk you through the artists, architects, thinkers and political figures who led to the Renaissance and born on the fertile soil in and around Florence, within the same century till your final stop to “La Strega Nocciola” for a delicious gelato offered by us Star Florence.
The tour takes about two hours, enough time to help you understand the uniqueness and beauty of the Florence city.
Via dei Brunelleschi (In front of the Hard Rock Café)
- Official certified guide
- Radio system to hear the guide
- Free Water bottle or Gelato
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Food and drinks
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Subject to favourable weather conditions. If cancelled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Wheelchairs accessible
- Please note that the tour requires a minimum number of guests to run
- Please note that if you arrive after the tour start time you will not be able to join and will not be refunded or have your tour rescheduled
- There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.