- Enjoy a 3-hour guided walking tour of the Vatican Museums
- Appreciate the awe-inspiring architecture of the Sistine Chapel
- Learn the remarkable history of the Vatican City
- Marvel at the incredible artworks of Michelangelo
- Admire the beauty of St. Peter’s Basilica
Discover the highlights of all the Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel, & St. Peter’s Basilica on this incredible tour with a professional local guide for you. Explore the Vatican Museums boast of the world’s greatest art collection, the home to the world-famous frescoes of Michelangelo inside the Sistine Chapel and the dramatic St. Peters Basilica for three hours.
From the point of the meeting, you will receive a broad base of understanding of this remarkable history, architecture, and politics of the Vatican City. As you walk in through a priority line, of this most interesting and beautiful site in the world, the guide will lead you through some of the lesser-known spots that tourist often tends to miss. You will discover masterpieces of painting, sculptures and other works of art collected by the popes through the centuries.
Before continuing to get Awe by the Sistine Chapel, get a taste of the history filled with dark tales of deceit and lust as the guide uncovers the nitty-gritty and mighty dirty politics and beauty of this remarkable Renaissance creation you will see inside the Vatican museum.
A world of discovery awaits you, at the Sistine Chapel, Raphael’s Room and Gallery of Tapestries. Sistine Chapel is the highlight of this tour and once inside the Sistine Chapel you’ll be amazed by the work of Michelangelo’s fresco, the expert guide on history will teach you about the pieces and the stories behind them. Inside the walls of the Chapel, you’ll see the glory of Michelangelo’s acclaimed masterpiece of "The Last Judgment", it’s a marvel and its why Sistine Chapel is known as the crown jewel of the Vatican, and perhaps even of all the worlds art treasures.
Once you’ve had your fill on Sistine Chapel, walk through the corridors to the Skip-the-line access of the St. Peter’s Basilica, known as the world’s largest basilica. In this monument you can admire the stunning masterpiece of Michelangelo’s Pieta ‘and Bernini’, the church’s incredible altar and impressive dome with not only Michelangelo’s design but also the pilasters of Maderno's nave, exquisite architectural features by Gian Lorenzo Bernini, and much more.
This three-hour guided tour to the holiest site in the Christendom includes an enjoyable walking tour of the Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel and St Peters Basilica as you’ll enjoy a hassle-free visit to Vatican.
Vicolo d'Orfeo, 13
- Official certified guide
- Radio system to hear the guide
- Skip-the-line access to the Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel
- Access to St. Peter's Basilica (entry to St. Peter's Dome not included)
- Visit to Raphael Rooms
- We guarantee "Skip the Line" even during peak season, except in the event of delays or strikes by the Vatican museum management
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Food and drinks
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Cancel up to 48 hours in advance for a full refund
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wear clothes that cover your shoulders and knees, as the Vatican has a strict dress code. You may be refused entry if not properly dressed
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes as there is a moderate amount of walking involved
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible
- St. Peter’s Basilica has an airport-style security check after skipping the long line outside. No liquids, large bags, or sharp items are allowed. On peak days the wait time can be impacted by security checks
- "Skip-the-line" access is guaranteed, even during peak season (except in the event of delays or strikes by the Vatican Museum management)
- In high season the time allowed inside the Sistine Chapel could be limited by the Vatican Museums security staff
- On rare occasions, St. Peter's Basilica closes without notice. In this case, the tour will include a 3-hour visit to the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel instead of St. Peter's. The tour operator will not offer refunds
- You are not permitted to enter theses attractions with suitcases or large bags. Please note that there is no cloakroom on site
- Please note that the tour requires a minimum number of guests to run
- Please note that if you arrive after the tour start time you will not be able to join and will not be refunded or have your tour rescheduled
- There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements, in the event of this occurring you will be offered an alternative or full refund