- Wine Tasting from the special library vintage reserves of Tuscany
- Uncover fifteen Tuscan Products during the tour
- Enjoy an exclusive Vegan Italian Lunch or Dinner
The love for nature to an extreme extent with delicate and nutritious dishes. There’s no lack of wine, charming and always full of taste. Join to experience an unforgettable day in Tuscany with a delicious Italian three course vegan meal that has been prepared for you with excellent wine paring.
Upon arrival, guests are greeted by our staff in the welcome center for a short walking tour of the historic property. and learn how to enjoy some good wine, and discover excellent wine-tasting techniques.
After this amazing tour, we’ll visit the winery for a full lunch or dinner with wine course and tasting of many local products. You’ll taste tantalizing dishes, such as for lunch or dinner you’ll start with Bruschetta (bread with different olive oils) and snacks for appetizers, then go to the first course of Warm soup of Quinoa with vegetables, and Creamy quinoa with asparagus and almonds, as the second course.
No lunch or dinner is complete without dessert, you’ll be served Cantuccini with Dessert wine and Cream with cocoa.
This tour is definitely not only for vegans, but it also provides an opportunity for everyone to open their eyes and fill his or her bellies with absolutely delicious tastes, as our chefs will cook up a storm of vegan food, that even carnivores can’t refuse.
Piazza Santa Maria Novella (in front of the church)
Included in the Tasting
- Officlal certified guide
- Transportation to and from the Winery
- Wine tasting of eleven wine products
- Tuscan Traditional Vegan Lunch or Dinner
- Appetizers: Bruschetta (bread with differnt olive oils) and snacks
- First Course: Warm soup of Quinoa with vegetables
- Second Course: Creamy quinoa with asparagus and almonds
- Dessert: Cantuccini with Dessert wine and Cream with cocoa
- Brunello di Montalcino D.O.C.G.
- Cabernet Bartolomeo Riserva I.G.T.
- Merlot Baldassarre Riserva I.G.T.
- Syrah Cavaliere Riserva I.G.T.
- Vernaccia di San Gimignano D.O.C.G.
- Chianti D.O.C.G.
- Chianti Classico D.O.C.G.
- Vino Nobile of Montepulciano D.O.C.G.
- Red of Montepulciano D.O.C.
- Vin Beato Dessert Wine
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Truffle Olive Oil
- Pepper Hot Olive Oil
- Balsamic Vinegar Selected
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Food and drinks
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- In case of intolerance or allergies, alert the us when booking and before the tour to avoid any inconvenience
- Please note that the tour requires a minimum number of guests to run
- Please note that if you arrive after the tour start time you will not be able to join and will not be refunded or have your tour rescheduled
- There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund