- Ride along the Anor River of Florence with a professional and friendly guide
- Hear fascinating facts about Florence's history and culture from your local guide
- Glide down the river in a vintage barchetto with a cool Prosecco wine "Aperitivo"
On the great Arno River, all yourself the pleasure of seeing Florence in a totally different perspective through the water’s surface. Join this romantic and unique cruise on the Arno river along with a guided walk through the city center before boarding a historic boat.
Discover Florence with a relaxing and leisurely cruise down the Arno River. After meeting up with the guide in Signoria Square, you will walk through the historic city center, passing the Uffizi courtyards, as the guide will explain you the importance and history of this historical, museum.
Continuing through the courtyard, you will arrive at the banks of Ponte Vecchio of the Arno River, and the guide will escort you to the docks at the embarcadero.
Here you will hop on to a barchetto, an original traditional wooden boat out of which four boats left in Florence. The boat will be steered by a traditional Florentine rower. On your way, your guide will reveal the hidden secrets and history of the River Arno that you never knew.
Admire and also learn about the Uffizi and the charming Ponte Vecchio from the water. Do not miss the chance of passing under the Santa Trinita Bridge and the amazing Corsini.
In this one-hour ride on a Fiorentina Gondola, hop aboard to see and experience a unique side of this renaissance city, while sipping on a glass of Prosecco.
Piazza della Signoria (Equestrian Statue of Cosimo I de'Medici)
- Official certified guide & escort
- One glass of chilled Prosecco per person
- Barchetto boat ride
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Food and drinks
- Transportation to/from attractions
- We do not visit the inside of monuments and museums
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- In heavy weather conditions, the tour will be subject to being postponed, in which case you will be offered an alternative day or refund
- If a storm occurs during the tour and the guide decides that for security reasons it would be safer not to continue the tour, you will be escorted back to the departure point but if this happens no refund will be issued
- Please note that the tour requires a minimum number of guests to run
- Please note that if you arrive after the tour start time you will not be able to join and will not be refunded or have your tour rescheduled
- There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements, in the event of this occurring you will be offered an alternative or full refund